Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25

So we don't really have any time to email today, but I just thought that I would get on and say hello before I get back to work.  This week has been really long. We had 9 appointments with non-members this week, all of which fell through, so we have been knocking on a lot of doors. Just pushing through! But that is what I am here for, right? I knew it would be hard work when I came, so it is all good.

So for Thanksgiving dinner tonight- we had turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, fruit, rolls, and lots and lots of pie. It was a real Thanksgiving. Elder Tate and I made fruit salad so it was really easy. Thanksgiving is the best!

 Castles in Norway!


Spent one evening this week picking hair balls out of the shower drain... :( at least now it drains!



No comments:

Post a Comment